Does Salt Turn into Sugar when its contained by the human body?
Salt is made up of sodium and chlorine so when saline is broken down it will turn into the same components.
Sugar is composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
There are big differences between the two.
In a deepest sense, if the elements within salt will own atomic configuration in the human body afterwards that be the explanation you can give for it to turn into sugar. That is the possibility I can predict.
no it turnes surrounded by to celulite
no, sugar is glucose.salt isnt
No, here is no way saline can turn into sugar. They may look similar, but the chemical make-up is severely different.
Everything converts to sugars and undigestibles (waste) after digestion except for trace minerals such as salts.
why of coarse it does..lol actual starch turns to sugar!
nope. saline is sodium chloride, we get it from the the deep water, while sugar is made of glucose, and it comes from plant. see? there's a BIG difference..
no.not at adjectives inside the human body..
More Questions & Answers...
- If my body temperature is 98.6 degrees, why is 90 degrees so damn hot?
- Whats truely the most reliable hair grower that you can buy over the counter?
- does anyone believe the Duesberg hypothesis on hiv/AIDS?
- Can death as applied to any living things be defined as incoordination of body organs?
- Is it normal to have a period and then a week later have another period?
- were can i find out bout doctors?
- Why does Viagra last and hour when I only need three minutes?
- A drug inhibitor of cyclic GMP phosphodiestera. in rod photoreceptors?