I own a small round white pill beside GG 977 on it. I do not know what it is.?
This pill is
Diclofenac Potassium Tab 50 MG
Imprint Code GG 977
Diclofenac is contained by a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Diclofenac is used to shrink pain, inflammation and stiffness cause by many conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, abdominal cramps associated near menstruation, and ankylosing spondylitis.
More info at http://diclofenac.drugs.com
take it and find out
only just throw it out. You dont want to take anything you can't identify..
Take it to a pharmacist and ask her to identify it.
ever hear of a pharmacy? ask a pharmacist
call poision control.
Take it to your pharmacy. They hold a book there call the Physician's Desk Reference (PDR ). In there, at hand is a picture and description of every medication that is approved by the FDA
DO NOT TAKE THIS PILL INTO YOUR BODY !!
Call your local drug store and find out if they could identify it, except, flush it down the toilet, Do not take any medication that your not sure what it is.
I don't enjoy first hand acquaintance but information is available at
Don't try to use it at any cost. Discard it.
take it if it kill you, then you know you shouldn't enjoy taken it
More Questions & Answers...
- what herbs or vitamins are good for healthy hair and might slow down male pattern baldness?
- what is the difference between digitoxigenin and digitoxin?
- why some diseases are passed down to some but not all the children in the family?
- Why is the notochord considered a derivative of the mesoderm if it originates from the ectoderm and andoderm?
- Can you tell me anything about the Roda virus?
- What is the pathophysiology of hepatocellular cancer?
- site of action of cholesterol absorption inhibitors?
- How is forensic medicine used in rape cases?